The Site allow you to contribute with comments, postings and information for access, use, and commentary by other visitors to the movieguy247.com Site. As to the content and postings that are submitted by users of the Site, movieguy247.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or postings and cannot be responsible for any content or postings.
Movieguy247.com has a Privacy Statement setting out movieguy247.com’s online information gathering and dissemination practices with respect to the Site. Click here to view the Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully herein.
Corrections and Changes
Movieguy247.com endeavors to keep the Site and Site Materials on, in, and through the Site up-to-date. Without limiting anything else in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, movieguy247.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials. Movieguy247.com may make changes to the Site or Site Materials, or to the products, information, or services made available in connection with the Site, at any time, and movieguy247.com makes no commitment to update the information contained on or in the Site. Movieguy247.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site in the event that you violate these Terms and Conditions or for any reason whatsoever or no reason, with or without notice, in addition to any and all other remedies available at law or in equity.
All the Pictures ,Movie Trailers on this site are collected from around the internet and were listed as public domain – free to use copy and distribute. If there is some error please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
* A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
* A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users that we have received a notice of infringement by means of a general notice on our site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records.
If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
* Your physical or electronic signature;
* Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
* A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
* Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the judicial district in which our offices are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
We reserve the right to terminate access to our sites of any user who infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.
Use of the Internet
Given the nature of the Internet, the transmission of any communication to movieguy247.com, whether encrypted or otherwise, cannot be guaranteed, and is not represented to be, secure. Alternative to communicating via the Internet or e-mail, movieguy247.com can be contacted through regular mail
Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting anything else in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, neither movieguy247.com nor its contractors will be liable for any loss resulting from failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Writer/Movie Critic: George Rother
Administrator: Daniela Achirei
Template by Shape5 courtesy to Mihai Burlacu
Copyright Movieguy247.com 2010 all rights reserved